Slipstream's 90-Hour Advanced Wilderness First Aid course includes:
- 90 hours of fun, intense Wilderness First Aid training for outdoor leaders (see The Menu
for topic list)
- Complimentary 1-year Training Warranty
with free course refreshers to help keep your skills sharp
- Slipstream's Wilderness First Aid course paperwork
- Wilderness Medical Society Practice Guidelines book
- Access to Slipstream's virtual online campus to help you study before and during your course
Add the Hot Fudge Sundae if you need to learn about altitude illness, oxygen therapy, electronic thermometers, metered dose inhalers, glucometers, spine boards and neck collars, Sager splints, stethoscopes and sphygmomanometers, or if you require CPR training.
Select one of our awesome expert-designed Wilderness First Aid Kits
to use during and after your training, or bring your own.
Upgrade to full-colour course paperwork, or add Weatherproof Enhanced Learning Supplies
to help make learning outdoors that much more fun.
If you have previous Wilderness First Aid training, click here
to find out if you qualify for Pro Purchase Program pricing. If you meet the qualifications, then click this link
Please read our fun cancellation policy