Wilderness First Aid 50 – Recertification – Blended Delivery – Vancouver, BC
August 18 - August 20| $257 - $423
The Essential Course
Blended Delivery: Online Campus and Hands-on Workshop
Hands-on Workshop: August 18-20, 2017
- Online Campus allows flexibility with a focus on the learn-at-your-own-pace model.
- Instructor interaction starts one week prior to your Hands-on Workshop and finishes when you write your final exam two weeks after your Workshop.
- Hands-on Workshop will involve both indoor and outdoor class time devoted to practicing hands-on Wilderness First Aid practical scenarios.
Eligibility for recertification:
To qualify for this Individual Pro Purchase Program price you must:
- Have passed a Wilderness First Aid course of equivalent length at least once, or
- Be a returning Slipstream student, or
- Hold current certification from a complimentary wilderness first aid agency
Refer to The Topic Menu for complete course content list.
Date: August 18 - August 20
Price: $257 - $423
Instructor(s): Mike Prochazka
Time: 7:30am - 5:30pm
Vancouver, BC Canada + Google Map
The Extra Day - Hot Fudge Sundae with CPR C (optional)
Add the Hot Fudge Sundae if you need to learn about altitude illness, oxygen therapy, electronic thermometers, metered dose inhalers, glucometers, spine boards and neck collars, Sager splints, stethoscopes and sphygmomanometers, or if you require CPR training.
To view dates for the Hot Fudge Sundae, click here
First aid is a perishable skill. Use it or lose it.
When you take Wilderness First Aid 90 – The Advanced Course or Wilderness First Aid 50 – The Essential Course with Slipstream, you are automatically covered for one year, or more depending on your package, with our unrivalled unique 'All You Can Eat' Training Warranty.