Wilderness First Aid 90 – Recertification – Blended Delivery – Vancouver, BC
October 13 - October 17| $433 - $647
The Advanced Course
Blended Delivery: Online Campus and Hands-on Workshop
Hands-on Workshop: October 13-17, 2017
- Online Campus allows flexibility with a focus on the learn-at-your-own-pace model.
- Instructor interaction starts one week prior to your Hands-on Workshop and finishes when you write your final exam two weeks after your Workshop.
- Hands-on Workshop will involve both indoor and outdoor class time devoted to practicing hands-on Wilderness First Aid practical scenarios.
Eligibility for recertification:
To qualify for this Individual Pro Purchase Program price you must:
- Have passed a Wilderness First Aid course of equivalent length at least once, or
- Be a returning Slipstream student, or
- Hold current certification from a complimentary wilderness first aid agency
Refer to The Topic Menu for complete course content list.
Date: October 13 - October 17
Price: $433 - $647
Instructor(s): Mike Prochazka
Time: 7:30am - 5:30pm
Vancouver, BC Canada + Google Map
The Extra Day - CPR Level C
Add the CPR Level C additional workshop if you need to learn about altitude illness, oxygen therapy, electronic thermometers, metered dose inhalers, glucometers, spine boards and neck collars, Sager splints, stethoscopes and sphygmomanometers, or if you require CPR training. CPR certification is good for ONE year.
CPR Level C Dates: click here
First aid is a perishable skill. Use it or lose it.
When you take Wilderness First Aid 90 – The Advanced Course or Wilderness First Aid 50 – The Essential Course with Slipstream, you are automatically covered for one year, or more depending on your package, with our unrivalled unique 'All You Can Eat' Training Warranty.