Wilderness First Aid 90 – Recertification – Workshop – Strathcona Park Lodge, BC (includes CPR Level C)
October 13 - October 22| $497 - $711
The Advanced Course
Delivery Type: Hands-on Workshop including Online Campus Access
Hands-on Workshop: October 13-22, 2017
- 9-Days Hands-on Workshop where participants will engage in hands-on practical first aid techniques, scenarios and evacuation exercises.
- Recertification students contact Slipstream Headquarters to confirm number of days you are required to attend.
- Online Campus allows flexibility with a focus on the learn-at-your-own-pace model to enhance your learning potential.
Eligibility for recertification:
To qualify for this Individual Pro Purchase Program price you must:
- Have passed a Wilderness First Aid course of equivalent length at least once, or
- Be a returning Slipstream student, or
- Hold current certification from a complimentary wilderness first aid agency
Refer to The Topic Menu for complete course content list.
Date: October 13 - October 22
Price: $497 - $711
Instructor(s): M “Doc” Crawford
Campbell River, BC V9W 5C5 Canada + Google Map
The Extra Day. CPR Level C
Add the CPR Level C additional workshop. This ain't your grand-pappy's CPR class. A or C flavoured CPR with all the fixings. And all the trimmings, too. CPR Level C certification is good for 3 years.
CPR Level C Dates: click here
First aid is a perishable skill. Use it or lose it.
When you take Wilderness First Aid 90 – The Advanced Course or Wilderness First Aid 50 – The Essential Course with Slipstream, you are automatically covered for one year, or more depending on your package, with our unrivalled unique 'All You Can Eat' Training Warranty.