Wilderness First Aid 90 – Recertification – Blended Delivery – Vancouver, BC
January 30, 2023 @ 7:30 am - February 3, 2023 @ 5:30 pm| $474.00 – $713.00
In-Person Hands-on Workshop: January 30 to February 3, 2023 – 7:30am – 5:30pm Pacific Time – Instructor: M “Doc” Crawford
Blended Delivery: Online Campus and In-Person Hands-on Workshop
The Advanced Course
- Online Campus allows flexibility with a focus on the learn-at-your-own-pace model.
- Instructor interaction starts one week prior to your Hands-on Workshop and finishes when you write your final online exam up to two weeks after you complete your Workshop.
- In-Person Hands-on Workshop will involve both indoor and outdoor class time devoted to practicing hands-on Wilderness First Aid practical scenarios.
Eligibility for recertification:
To qualify for this Individual Pro Purchase Program price you must:
- Have passed a Wilderness First Aid course of equivalent length at least once, or
- Be a returning Slipstream student, or
- Hold current certification from a complimentary wilderness first aid agency
Refer to The Topic Menu for complete course content list.
Date: January 30, 2023 @ 7:30 am - February 3, 2023 @ 5:30 pm
Price: $474.00 – $713.00
Instructor(s): M “Doc” Crawford
Time: 7:30am - 5:30pm
Vancouver, BC V6P 2X2 Canada + Google Map
First aid is a perishable skill. Use it or lose it.
When you take Wilderness First Aid 90 – The Advanced Course or Wilderness First Aid 50 – The Essential Course with Slipstream, you are automatically covered for one year, or more depending on your package, with our unrivalled unique 'All You Can Eat' Training Warranty.