Wilderness First Aid 90 – Recertification – Blended Delivery – Quadra Island, BC
March 22, 2019 - March 26, 2019| $526 - $740
The Advanced Course
Blended Delivery: Online Campus and Hands-on Workshop
Hands-on Workshop Dates: March 22-26, 2019
- Online Campus allows flexibility with a focus on the learn-at-your-own-pace model.
- Instructor interaction starts one week prior to your Hands-on Workshop and finishes when you write your final online exam up to two weeks after you complete your Workshop.
- Hands-on Workshop will involve both indoor and outdoor class time devoted to practicing hands-on Wilderness First Aid practical scenarios.
Eligibility for recertification:
To qualify for this Individual Pro Purchase Program price you must:
- Have passed a Wilderness First Aid course of equivalent length at least once, or
- Be a returning Slipstream student, or
- Hold current certification from a complimentary wilderness first aid agency
Refer to The Topic Menu for complete course content list.
Date: March 22, 2019 - March 26, 2019
Price: $526 - $740
Instructor(s): M “Doc” Crawford
Time: 7:30am - 5:30pm
Heriot Bay, BC V0P 1H0 Canada + Google Map
The Extra Day. CPR Level C
Add the CPR Level C additional workshop. This ain't your grand-pappy's CPR class. A or C flavoured CPR with all the fixings. And all the trimmings, too. CPR Level C certification is good for 3 years.
CPR Level C Dates: click here
First aid is a perishable skill. Use it or lose it.
When you take Wilderness First Aid 90 – The Advanced Course or Wilderness First Aid 50 – The Essential Course with Slipstream, you are automatically covered for one year, or more depending on your package, with our unrivalled unique 'All You Can Eat' Training Warranty.