Wilderness First Aid 90 – Recertification – Blended Delivery – Victoria, BC
March 23 - March 27| $427 - $641
The Advanced Course
Blended Delivery: Online Campus and Hands-on Workshop
Hands-on Workshop Dates: March 23-27, 2020
- Online Campus allows flexibility with a focus on the learn-at-your-own-pace model.
- Instructor interaction starts one week prior to your Hands-on Workshop and finishes when you write your final online exam up to two weeks after you complete your Workshop.
- Hands-on Workshop will involve both indoor and outdoor class time devoted to practicing hands-on Wilderness First Aid practical scenarios.
Eligibility for recertification:
To qualify for this Individual Pro Purchase Program price you must:
- Have passed a Wilderness First Aid course of equivalent length at least once, or
- Be a returning Slipstream student, or
- Hold current certification from a complimentary wilderness first aid agency
Refer to The Topic Menu for complete course content list.
Date: March 23 - March 27
Price: $427 - $641
Instructor(s): Lindsay Janes
Time: 7:30am - 5:30pm
Victoria, BC V9A 3K4 Canada + Google Map
First aid is a perishable skill. Use it or lose it.
When you take Wilderness First Aid 90 – The Advanced Course or Wilderness First Aid 50 – The Essential Course with Slipstream, you are automatically covered for one year, or more depending on your package, with our unrivalled unique 'All You Can Eat' Training Warranty.