Wilderness First Aid 90 – Recertification – Online Delivery
August 14 - August 18| $432 - $646
The Advanced Course
Online Delivery: Online Campus and Virtual Hands-on Classroom
Virtual Hands-on Classroom: August 14-18, 2020
- Slipstream Campus allows flexibility with a focus on the learn-at-your-own-pace model.
- Instructor interaction starts one week prior to your Virtual Classroom and finishes when you write your final online exam up to two weeks after you complete your Virtual Classroom.
- Virtual Classroom will include teaching, interacting and practicing the essential hands-on Wilderness First Aid practical scenarios.
Eligibility for recertification:
To qualify for this Individual Pro Purchase Program price you must:
- Have passed a Wilderness First Aid course of equivalent length at least once, or
- Be a returning Slipstream student, or
- Hold current certification from a complimentary wilderness first aid agency
Refer to The Topic Menu for complete course content list.
Date: August 14 - August 18
Price: $432 - $646
Instructor(s): Mike Prochazka
Time: 7:30am - 5:30pm
First aid is a perishable skill. Use it or lose it.
When you take Wilderness First Aid 90 – The Advanced Course or Wilderness First Aid 50 – The Essential Course with Slipstream, you are automatically covered for one year, or more depending on your package, with our unrivalled unique 'All You Can Eat' Training Warranty.