- This event has passed.
Wilderness First Aid 50 – Recertification – Blended Delivery – Virtual Classroom
October 31, 2022 @ 7:30 am - November 2, 2022 @ 5:30 pm| $408.00 – $574.00
Virtual Hands-on Workshop: October 31 to November 2, 2022 – 7:30am – 5:30pm Pacific Time — Instructor: Mike Prochazka
Short-Notice Registration (less than two weeks before workshop) – click here for information critical to your success
Blended Delivery: Slipstream Campus and Virtual Hands-on Workshop
The Essential Course
- Slipstream Campus allows flexibility with a focus on the learn-at-your-own-pace model.
- Instructor interaction starts one week prior to your Virtual Classroom and finishes when you write your final online exam up to two weeks after you complete your Virtual Classroom.
- Virtual Classroom will include teaching, interacting and practicing the essential hands-on Wilderness First Aid practical scenarios.
Eligibility for recertification:
To qualify for this Individual Pro Purchase Program price you must:
- Have passed a Wilderness First Aid course of equivalent length at least once, or
- Be a returning Slipstream student, or
- Hold current certification from a complimentary wilderness first aid agency
Refer to The Topic Menu for complete course content list.
Date: October 31, 2022 @ 7:30 am - November 2, 2022 @ 5:30 pm
Price: $408.00 – $574.00
Instructor(s): Mike Prochazka
Time: 7:30am - 5:30pm Pacific Time
First aid is a perishable skill. Use it or lose it.
When you take Wilderness First Aid 90 – The Advanced Course or Wilderness First Aid 50 – The Essential Course with Slipstream, you are automatically covered for one year, or more depending on your package, with our unrivalled unique 'All You Can Eat' Training Warranty.