Wilderness First Aid 90 – Recertification – Workshop – Strathcona Park Lodge, BC (includes CPR Level C)
October 15 @ 8:00 am - October 24 @ 6:00 pm| $554.00 – $792.00
Workshop October 15-24, 2023 – 8am-6pm Daily. Please contact Strathcona Park Lodge at 250-286-3122 or firstname.lastname@example.org for information regarding rates for accommodation and meals. (Please note there is no camping allowed on the property. Closest campsite is Buttle Lake Campground.)
The Advanced Course
Delivery Type: Hands-on Workshop including Online Campus Access
Hands-on Workshop: October 15-24, 2023
- 9-Days Hands-on Workshop where participants will engage in hands-on practical first aid techniques, scenarios and evacuation exercises.
- Recertification students contact Slipstream Headquarters to confirm number of days you are required to attend.
- Online Campus allows flexibility with a focus on the learn-at-your-own-pace model to enhance your learning potential.
Eligibility for recertification:
To qualify for this Individual Pro Purchase Program price you must:
- Have passed a Wilderness First Aid course of equivalent length at least once, or
- Be a returning Slipstream student, or
- Hold current certification from a complimentary wilderness first aid agency
Refer to The Topic Menu for complete course content list.
Date: October 15 @ 8:00 am - October 24 @ 6:00 pm
Price: $554.00 – $792.00
Instructor(s): M “Doc” Crawford
Campbell River, BC V9W 5C5 Canada + Google Map
First aid is a perishable skill. Use it or lose it.
When you take Wilderness First Aid 90 – The Advanced Course or Wilderness First Aid 50 – The Essential Course with Slipstream, you are automatically covered for one year, or more depending on your package, with our unrivalled unique 'All You Can Eat' Training Warranty.