WFA 90-hour Training – VICTORIA, BC
January 22, 2024 @ 7:30 am - January 26, 2024 @ 5:30 pm| $481.00 – $1,107.00
In-person Wilderness First Aid Training
- Format: Self-paced online study with in-person workshop.
- Requirements: Computer or tablet for online study & attend workshop in-person.
Slipstream’s Blended Delivery Approach
- Self-paced study: As soon as you register, you gain access to our Online Campus, a treasure trove of educational resources including literature, videos, and assignments.
- Workshop participation: You’ll participate in an immersive hands-on workshop.
- Certification: Upon successfully completing the workshop, you’ll have a two-week window to wrap up your self-paced learning, required assignments, and complete the final online exam.
Our unique Blended Delivery approach seamlessly merges hands-on workshops with self-paced online learning, accessible through Slipstream’s Online Campus. This provides a comprehensive and flexible learning experience, allowing students to acquire essential skills and certification in Wilderness First Aid, with a strong emphasis on hands-on training and practical scenarios.
Is the 90-hour WFA training (aka Wilderness First Responder) the right course for you? Take this course if you are a guide, educator, or other outdoor professional with a legal duty to care for clients or guests in wilderness or remote settings. For a complete list of topics covered, check out The Topic Menu, or contact the friendly folks at Slipstream HQ for assistance.
Information, Eligibility & Requirements for our Recertification Students
Renewing your Wilderness First Aid certification? Join us to equip yourself with the latest knowledge while revisiting the essentials. To be eligible for recertification pricing, ensure you meet one of the following criteria:
- Proven Wilderness First Aid Background: Have successfully completed a Wilderness First Aid course of comparable duration at least once.
- Returning Slipstream Student: Welcome back!
- Recognized Certification: Hold a current certification from a respected complementary Wilderness First Aid Training agency.
Workshop Attendance Requirements for WFA 90 Recertification:
- For Returning Slipstream Students: Your commitment extends to attending a minimum of the final three days (Days 3-5) of the 90-hour course, though we wholeheartedly recommend participating in the entire five-day experience.
- Recertifying from a Complementary Agency: Dedicate yourself to attending a minimum of five full days.
Date: January 22, 2024 @ 7:30 am - January 26, 2024 @ 5:30 pm
Price: $481.00 – $1,107.00
Instructor(s): M “Doc” Crawford
Time: 7:30am - 5:30pm
Victoria, BC V9A 3K4 Canada + Google Map
First aid is a perishable skill. Use it or lose it.
When you take Wilderness First Aid 90 – The Advanced Course or Wilderness First Aid 50 – The Essential Course with Slipstream, you are automatically covered for one year, or more depending on your package, with our unrivalled unique 'All You Can Eat' Training Warranty.